Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hanging In There

I have dreamed about Min twice this week.  I have also checked flight schedules and prices multiple times, gone over finances incessantly, packed/repacked a suitcase with clothes and toys for Min, looked at translator apps for Mandarin, prepared to make a quilt(hoping the prep time equals a nicer finished product) and I don't really sew, and prayed, and prayed, and prayed.

You know the saying 'Patience is a Virtue'?  I am pretty sure it is a virtue that I am meant to have that I don't so I am given situations to help that increase.  We can pretty much travel whenever we get word, but we are at least a month out once we get this next piece of approval...which has slowed down in timing right now.  Hopefully(please keep praying)  we will get our LOA soon.  It is kind of funny to hear "Thank you for letting our dossier get logged in and please bless us with a fast LOA" from our 5 year old in family prayers.  And I have felt peace that the Lord is in control of this process and I can trust Him since I have done all that I can do.

I have been looking at more choices for Min's education this year.  We homeschool and she and my youngest son will technically be in kindergarten together.  I have found some fun stuff for the two of them and am really hoping they get along and are friends quickly.  Another son prays that Min will like us and love us quickly.  Amen to that.  I have cleared our schedule, except for recurring swim team and scouts, etc.  I have no upcoming commitments, found a substitute for the children's music program at church, and we are going to get Min's room ready this weekend.  I guess we are at a nesting stage...which should mean that we will get our little girl soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment