Friday, January 7, 2011

About the Chip In

My fantastic sister has already started the 10-10-10 fundraiser! She is trying to earn the best Aunt award:) We appreciate it so much. Here is the way it works. We have a set time period, ask for ten dollars, and ask that you pass the word along.

Please help us reach our fundraising goal to bring Min home.





Min is four and a half years old and has lived in an orphanage in China all of her life. She has a severe heart defect, tetralogy of fallot with pulmonary atresia. She needs to have open-heart surgery, but as an orphan that kind of care isn’t available to her. A cardiologist in the USA says that every month that her heart keeps trying to work without being repaired lessens her chance at having a successful surgery.

We need help to bring me home as soon as possible. Please help Min have the lifesaving surgery that her heart needs.


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! She is precious!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I am your first follower!!! LOL! Congrats, she is SO incredibly cute and I do remember her! I just emailed you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful! I'm so excited for you and I love the 10-10-10 idea. We might try that too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been in love with Min's picture since the first time I saw it. I hope you can bring that precious little girl home in time to give her a long, healthy life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admire you and your family to extend your love to others. I will spread the word around my facebook world as well as locally! Bridget and Eric, you both rock!

    ReplyDelete