Monday, March 7, 2011

It's Monday!

I love Mondays!  I don't know why, but Mondays have always been one of my favorite days.  It's a fresh week.  It's a great time to get out your list of things that need to be accomplished.  There is still plenty of time to accomplish those things.  I just like Mondays.

And then there is today...I'm LOVING today!   Our Immigrations forms went out last Friday.  Our final documents for state certification went out today...so those should all be back this week which is great...and we are approved for expediting:)  WOOHOOO!!!!!!!  This is a BIG deal.  Our Immigrations expedition has already been approved...so now we find out if the fingerprints can be done locally...prayers please...or if we have to fly to get them done.  One of the joys of living in rural(ish) Alaska.  But still...did I mention that Immigrations has already agreed to expedite this?????????!!!!!!!!!!!! The form has to sit in a lock box for up to two weeks but then will be transferred and processed:)

I am so excited.  I am walking in faith here.  Seriously.  I am not sure how this adoption is all going to come together on many fronts.  I am doing everything I can do and then sitting back in faith.  I don't know how fast everything will come together.  I don't know if we will get a grant to help with the remaining costs.  I don't know how Min is going to react to us or how her attachment will go.  I don't know what kind of adjustment period we will have.  I don't know for sure what kind of medical travel and appointments we will have when we get home.  I don't know if I am going to be able to keep it together when I finally hold her in my arms and not dissolve into a sobbing gooey mess...and when I sob it isn't the cute little tear trickling down a cheek...it is a red, blotchy sniffling mess.  I would scare the daylights out of her I think:)  But one thing I do know is that we are on the right path.  I am so amazed by the little things that are falling into place so that the bigger things can happen.  I am so grateful to those of you who are remembering us in your prayers.  I am so in awe of the way that I am seeing those prayers answered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment