Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Shower

I am so excited!  Some great friends of mine are throwing me a shower.  It is really cool because Min is not my first, she is my fifth(Oh my goodness that sounds like more than four!) 


It is kind of last minute because things are coming together so quickly with this adoption, but it is going to be so much fun.  I am so worried that someone is going to get missed who has followed our adoption journey and it will not be intentional.  I apologize if that is you.  The shower is on Saturday.  It is at my church at 11.  For more info give me a call or an email.  I so appreciate everyone who has been with us on this journey.  For the many, many people who have and continue to pray for us.  For the people who helped us with our fundraisers, it completely made the difference in being able to expedite at the time and we are so grateful.  For all of the people who have followed our story, it has been so wonderful to share it. 

This week is getting crazy, we should(might, will probably) have definite travel plans by the end of this week!  THIS WEEK WE WILL KNOW!!!!!!!!

And it is a sunny day today, they have been few and far between this summer.  So I am taking my boys to the beach to enjoy hanging out together before coming back to my to do list that seems to be growing instead of shrinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment