Thursday, April 14, 2011

Loose Tooth

My youngest son, who is 9 months older than Min, has a loose tooth.  This is his first loose tooth and he is excited for the tooth fairy to come.  He is so thrilled to be a big boy and get to have a loose tooth like his big brothers.  It is so cute and funny to watch him think that a loose tooth, that he wants to pull out himself, equates with being almost grown up.


Min hasn't lost any teeth yet.  I so hope that that first is with us where she can put it in the tooth fairy pillow and wake up to a dollar.  It is so interesting to think of all the first we have missed with her.  First smile, first step, first laugh, first walk,  first word.  I can't wait for the firsts that we will get to enjoy with her.  First beach day, first barbecue, first camp out, first family night, first swim, first ice cream.  I don't even know how many firsts there will be.  I am sure I will be surprised by all of the little things that she has never experienced that we get to share with her as her 'firsts'.

Our paperwork is going to China this week.  Please keep us in your prayers that China agrees to expedite and let us bring her home.  It will break my heart if we get her home and she can't have surgery and the amount of 'firsts' she has is cut short.  I am sincerely hoping and praying that is not the case.  I can't wait to go meet my precious little girl...my first.

1 comment:

  1. We are DTC too! I hope you get expedited to go get your little girl soon. Praying for you and Min.

    ReplyDelete